Over the last week, school students across the UK and researchers at the University of Oxford have been engaging online in the Machine Learning Zone.
Together you’ve talked about:
- does technology benefit everyone equally
- can computers help sick people
- what else researchers think they could be
- could we rely on AI too much in the future
- how companies and the government might be watching
- will AI remove the whole idea of money
- biggest fears (basically spiders)
- will AI begin to feel, and feel angry about us
In total, in the first seven days there’s been:
- 252 school students logging in to Machine Learning Zone
- 144 ASK questions from students sent to the 9 researchers
- 167 votes cast by students for their favourites
- almost uncountable number of conversations in the 10 live chats so far.
The researcher with the most votes at 3pm this Friday, 22nd November, will win!